Panel Heater Controller OSA4
New OJ Microline® CS4™ Panel Heater Controller
- for easy-to-control panel heaters
CS4™ Panel Heater Controller features night setback, frost protection and floor sensing thermostat mode in a single unit. The CS4™ Panel Heater Controller makes it easy to control most panel heater types, no matter whether they are to receive night setback signal or to enable frost protection. The CS4™ Panel Heater Controller features both these functions and all you need is to select the one required!
Designed for use with Comfort System 4™ Central Controller.
- Wireless control of electric heating panels
- Maximum safety thanks to built-in 2-pole 16A interrupter
- Automatic connection to central controller at power-up
- Energy saver for panel heaters
- Triple mode: night setback, frost protection and floor sensing thermostat
What is the recommended night setback?
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/9°F
Does the adaptive function reset when making a factory reset?
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
What is the maximum lenght of the sensor cable?
In general, we recommend a maximum cable length of 50 meters, the lenght might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum lenght.
How can I cure the E2 error message?
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.