All-in-one Thermostat ETN4
The ETN4 completes the OJ Microline product range. If you need a thermostat for floor heating control, sauna, frost protection of pipes or cooling applications, the ETN4-1999 gets the job done. An all-in-one thermostat with extented temperature control range, suitable for a wide range of applications. Easy to operate and programme. The all-in-one thermostat is perfect for:
- Electrical floor heating
- Frost protection
- Ice & Snow melting
- Extended temperature range
-19.5° to +70°C.
- Input for night setback and frost protection
- Easy menu navigation and programming.
- Includes new thin floor sensor -mounting sensor is more comfortable than ever
- Now also with cooling application - invertible relay function and differential temperature
- Optimum safety due to built-in 2 pole 16 Amp interrupter
- Large backlit display
What is the maximum lenght of the sensor cable?
In general, we recommend a maximum cable length of 50 meters, the lenght might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum lenght.
How can I cure the E2 error message?
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.
Where to connect the ground wire of floor mats?
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
What is the recommended night setback?
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/9°F
Does the adaptive function reset when making a factory reset?
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.