Clock Thermostat ICD3
4-event clock thermostat - with one sensor
Electronic thermostat for control of temperature by means of a sensor placed either externally in the floor or built into the thermostat. ICD3 can also operate in regulator mode, for renovation purposes where a floor sensor can not be used.
The thermostat has a built-in clock - calendar with power backup and comes with built-in 4-event program for automatic comfort and setback temperature. The graphical display has an unique user interface with new graphical menus and button-based navigation for easy programming and readout of data.
- Easy menu navigation and programming in 5 different languages
- Adaptive control ensuring comfort temperature at the required time
- Built-in clock function for automatic comfort and setback temperatures
- Built-in schedule ready for use. Delivered with factory-set program
- Thin clock thermostat, giving the installer an easier job
- Graphical backlit display for ease of use
What is the maximum length of the sensor cable?
In general, we recommend a maximum cable length of 50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
Where to connect the ground wire of floor mats?
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
What is the recommended night setback?
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Does the adaptive function reset when making a factory reset?
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
How can I cure the E2 error message?
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.