Basic Thermostat with display OTx2 (Discontinued)
Microline® Type OTN2 & OTD2 – Ultra-Thin Thermostat with Display
Our ultra-thin thermostat with disply has state-of-the-art electronics inside and an attractive design outside: the perfect combination of form and function. It has an LCD display, which shows floor, room or set point temperature. The thermostat is intuitive and with an installation depth of only 18mm, it leaves more space for installing heating and power cables. Cage-clamp of OTN2 works like elevator and ensures perfect electrical contact without damaged or broken wires.
The thermostat can be mounted in bathrooms and other humid areas due to IP21 housing. Night setback mode is activated by external timer.
- OTD2 with limitation sensor for optimal comfort of tiles
- Easy to set required temperature with digital display
- Built-in interrupter for convenient switching off
- Offset can be adjusted or limited for max. or min. temperature
- Built-in night setback via external timer
- Possibility for frost protection via rectifier and external timer
- Electronic thermostat suitable for flush mounting in a standard wall socket
- On/off control up to 3600W, 16A
Where to connect the ground wire of floor mats?
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
What is the recommended night setback?
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Does the adaptive function reset when making a factory reset?
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.
Installation – Length of sensor cable
What is the maximum length of the sensor cable?
In general, it is recommended that the maximum sensor cable length should be 164 feet/50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
How can I cure the E2 error message?
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.