Clock Thermostat OCD4
6-Event Clock Thermostat
- all-in-one control
An “All-in-one” clock thermostat for electric underfloor heating control where optimum comfort temperature and minimum energy consumption are required.
Green Comfort - Save up to 36% CO2
- Easy animated menu navigation and programming in 8 different languages
- The programming is now child’s play ensuring the fastest and easiest setup
- Set and forget! Adaptive control ensuring comfort temperature at the required time
- Compatible with existing floor sensors, making it the best thermostat for renovation purposes
- Easy read-out of energy consumption
- Built-in clock - calendar with power backup
- Large graphical display
- The thinnest clock thermostat on the market, only 20 mm, making it easy for the installer
Installation – Length of sensor cable
What is the maximum length of the sensor cable?
In general, it is recommended that the maximum sensor cable length should be 164 feet/50 meters, the length might be shorter. Read the instructions for the precise maximum length.
How can I cure the E2 error message?
"E2" means defective, damaged or disconnected floor sensor. Sensor resistance should be 10 or 12 kOhm at 25°C (77°F). The onstruction or quick guide holds informatiom for the specific thermostats.
Whom to contact to get info about the total load?
When turning on the unit for the first time and choosing Floor thermostat - it asks me for a load.
Ask installer for total load.
What does error code "E2" mean?
Error code "E2" means defective, damaged or not connected floor sensor. Check connections or replace sensor if necessary.
Where to connect the ground wire of floor mats?
The ground wire in the floor mat must be connected directly to the ground wire of the supply.
What is the recommended night setback?
The recommended night setback is max 5°C/41°F
Does the adaptive function reset when making a factory reset?
Yes the adaptive function is reset during a factory reset.