The OJ DRHX PC-Tool is a windows based engineering tool
The OJ DRHX PC Tool is a windows based engineering tool for controlling, monitoring, setting up and configuring OJ DRHX products.
The DRHX PC tool enables the user a clear overview of the connected drive. The connection is established by use of a USB to RS-485 converter thereby a point to point connection between the PC and the OJ DRHX.
The DRHX PC Tool has two access levels; User and Service. The version that can be downloaded from our website is the basic user level.
Access level 0: User
- Set Modbus parameters for the connected OJ DRHX
- Set operation parameters for the connected OJ DRHX
- View log data for the connected OJ DRHX
- View drive software version no., type of connected OJ DRHX and alarm log
- Setup and change basic settings
- View OJ DRHX PC-Tool version number and contact information
Access level 1: Service
- Update configuration files
- Update firmware
If you need a more advanced access level, please contact your OJ representative.