OJ-DV Option Modules
The OJ-DV Option Modules are add-on modules for mounting inside the
The OJ-DV-IO-Module allows a number of A/D inputs and outputs to be added to the OJ-DV drive.
The IO module is equipped with the following In-/Output:
- 2 x Digital input (Fire mode and Rotation direction)
- 2 x Relay output; max. 24V AC / 30V DC / 1A
- 1 x 0-10V analogue input
- 1 x 0-10V analogue output (Motor speed out)
- 1 x +10V DC out
- 1 x +24V DC out
- 1 x Thermistor input (motor temperature sensor)
The OJ-DV-Relay-Module is used specifically for applications which require OJ-DV to send potential-free operating and alarm signals to other devices in the application or system.
The first relay is used as an operating signal for other external devices and is activated whenever the motor is spinning. The second relay is an alarm relay which is activated when the motor is stopped because of a critical alarm.
- Both relays are Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) Relays
- Relay usage: Max. 1A, 24V AC / 30V DC voltage on the relay contacts