Snow Melting for Small Applications
The ETR2 gives an economical control of ice-and snow melting for all smaller applications. With focus on power consumption and easy installation, the ETR2 keeps gutters and small ground areas free of ice and snow.
- Detection of temperature and moisture
- Electronic on/off control up to 3,600W
- For roof or gutter applications
- Easy to install
- Adjustable moisture sensitivity
- Possibility to activate forced heat
- Economical control of ice and snow melting in the outdoor area and gutters
My ETOR-55 sensor has 6 wires - only 4 are described in the manual
What do I do with the last two wires (pink and grey)?
The ETOR-55 is now fitted with the same cable as the ETOG-55 - and can therefor be connected in the same way as the ETOG. Alternatively these two wires can be cut off (wires are not connected/used in sensor).
Does my ETOG-55 work?
I need to know what I'm suppose to measure on my ETOG-55 sensor.
Press here for larger version
ETR2 with ETSG-55 sensor
How do I connect an old ETSG-55 with a ETR2-1550 controller?